Here I´am again with a new hair experiment, this time a K-pop inspired one. My hair have been bleached but with dark roots, I don´t like being blonde so I was itching to add color on my hair. The color will lokk different depending on the level of lightness of your current hair. Etude House’s Two Tone Treatment Hair Color was a quick and interesting solution. The product comes in 5 colors purple, red, green, pink and blue.
The product is a hair treatment with color, and it promises to last for a week or two. Application was easy and the product smells good. Its not as messy compared to other semi permanent dyes, staining is only minimal during and after application. To get the vivid color you may want the leave the product on your hair for more than 10 min.
The color will show better if you have bleached/light hair. It is also great for my bleached hair because my hair become soft and shiny after use. The Blu color stayed vibrant after a week and it slowly fades to a light green color.
Instructions from the official website:
How to apply
1. After shampooing hair, towel-dry hair without us ing rinse or hair treatment.
2. Wear disposable plastic gloves and evenly apply color treatment on hair.
3. After 5-10 minutes, thoroughly wash off with lukewarm water without using shampoo or rinse.
For more vivid color, leave it on for a couple more hours.
4. Completely dry hair with a hair dryer. (When using a towel, take care not to stain the towel.
1. Do not use the product on scars or any area of skin irritation such as dermatitis and eczema.
2. Keep the product clean for next use.
3. Do not share with others.
4. Avoid extremely high and low temperatures and keep out of direct sunlight.
5. Keep the product out of the reach of children and babies.
To learn more about product click here.