Wow I haven’t blogged for quite some time now, I see a couple of blog post on my drafts (Indo-China tour). Hope I can publish them soon. So I’ve been busy looking for a job and then keeping a job. So for this 2015 I must make some goals, attainable goals off course.
- Travel more- one reason why I went back to the corporate world (BPO) is to fund my travels and of course having a stable income, if only travelling is freeL. I realized that freelancing is not for me and I don’t have the drive to have my own business (YET).
- Think Less- well I know this is not a good thing but for now I’m not going back to a “”Game of Thrones” mode in terms of career. The corporate life is a jungle at the moment I want to be just a normal employee. Less money but less stress (priorities).
- Be yourself- Being a Introvert, I can’t stand too much human interaction especially with people I don’t like or people in general. But thankfully I have developed myself to become an outgoing introvert. Last 2014 I have disconnected myself I stayed home and I only talked to my family and few friends. So this 2015 I don’t need to be friendly to everyone and its ok to say “NO”. I’m crazy, weird and awkward and that’s OK being different is what makes us unique.
- Do More Art- I’m not confident within my own talent and sometimes I’m just lazy. So this year I plan to buy bunch of art materials and get inspired to do more art.
- Blog more- I dont like writing…but I guess keeping a journal helps.
***NO. 3 I’m not really sure what I want to convey LELS.
LET US ALL HAVE A GREAT 2015 !!! CHEERS!